Your visit and corona
We would like to welcome you to the Resistance Museum as soon as museums reopen. Your visit will look slightly different. A maxiumum number of people are allowed in certain spaces, and we ask you to wear a mask. Every visit also has a set starting time. You reserve a starting time when booking your tickets.
Terms of your visit
When visiting the museum, certain rules apply. Below you can find what you can expect during your visit.
- Visitors are to come alone or with members of their household.
- Visitors who have had no health problems (such as colds, sore throat, or fever) within the previous 24 hours are welcome.
- Purchasing your ticket with a designated time slot online is preferred. We ask you to arrive on time or up to 15 minutes beforehand. You may also buy a ticket at the counter if there are still places available.
- Note when entering and leaving that only 1 person or group of household members may be in the vestibule at one time. Please wait until that space is free.
- If possible, scan your e-ticket, museum card or other access pass yourself at the far end (lower section) of the museum counter. Any other payments may be done by card only.
- Please follow the hygiene safety measures and other instructions given by the museum staff.
- Keep 1.5 meters (5 ft.) distance from other visitors at all times. Follow the walking route and pay attention to the maximum number of visitors per room/space. For the temporary exhibition space and the Resistance Museum Junior, a maximum of 10 and 16 visitors, respectively, applies.
- Move as far as possible to the side when other visitors want to pass.
- Please limit the visit to about 1.5 hours and leave directly afterward.
We thank you for your cooperation. Have a wonderful visit.
We ended up spending around 4 hours there in total. Lots of interactive parts and brilliant ways that they’d laid everything out. We used the English audio guide which is free with your ticket and was really great and easy to use.