Buy your tickets online
Tickets for the museum are available at the door and online.
PLEASE NOTE: For Verzetsmuseum Junior you can only buy tickets online, for a fixed time.
- Adults: € 12
- Children 7 - 17: € 6,50
- ISIC (international student identity card) / EYCA (European Youth Card): € 6,50
The audiotour leads you through the most important topics of the permanent exhibition “The Netherlands during World War II”. It is available in Dutch, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
You can also listen to the tour on your smartphone! Download the izi.TRAVEL-app >
An auditour for Verzetsmuseum Junior is available in English and Dutch.
At this time it is not possible to visit the museum as a group.
When there is a school group in the Junior museum the school group takes precedence.
Please note the following:
- Tickets with a designated time slot must be purchased online. Arrive on time.
- You can buy tickets for Verzetsmuseum Amsterdam or Verzetsmuseum Junior.
- Your ticket is valid for the entire museum, if the hustle and bustle allows it.
- You can also reserve your tickets shortly in advance on your smartphone.
- If you want to visit the museum with Museumkaart, Stadspas, I amsterdam City Card, Holland Pass, ICOM Pass, Vriendenpas or Voedselbankpas, you also have to buy a ticket online.
We look forward to seeing you!