Education & Group Visits
The Resistance Museum keeps alive the memory of a period of dictatorship, war, persecution and resistance in the Netherlands and its former colonies during World War II. With personal stories from different perspectives, pupils & students are encouraged to reflect on the value of tolerance, freedom and democracy.
Payment and refund
You can pay in two ways: by IDEAL or by web order (culture card). It is no longer possible to pay by invoice. Unfortunately we cannot make exceptions.
Do you use the Voucher Bank? Then you pay via IDEAL and declare the tickets you have purchased. When submitting the claim, the receipt of the tickets must be added and a photo of the tickets that have been purchased.
Cancellation: you will receive a full refund up to thirty days before the visit date, from thirty days before the visit date you are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount, on the day itself or the day before you are not entitled to restitution.
- If you threaten to arrive late, please call the museum as soon as possible: +31 (0)20-620 25 35. If you arrive more than half an hour late, (some of) the museum teachers may no longer be present and/or the visit may not be able to go ahead.
- We expect teachers/supervisors to have an active attitude during the visit. Teachers are also responsible for their students' behaviour in the museum. Please do not leave your group.
- Arrange the groups at school in advance; for Resistance Museum Junior, keep a maximum of 8 pupils per group, for the other programmes a maximum of 10 pupils per group.
- The visit will be more engaging and meaningful if you pay attention to World War II and the occupation period beforehand. See lesson suggestions on our website.
- No refund possible if fewer pupils come.
The details of school contact person, e-mail address and 06 number will be kept for seven years and never given to third parties without permission. If you would like this data to be deleted earlier please let us know via email@example.com.